Do you offer local pickup?
Yes! You can order and pay online, or continue checkout with the option to pay in person upon pickup. After placing your order, schedule your pickup here.
**If you live in Orlando, Florida there are some items that can be picked up locally from our founder, Grayson Cash, who lives in the Lake Nona area. Send an email to [email protected] to discuss a local pickup in Orlando.
Is it legal to ship hemp?
Is smokable CBD Flower legal?
If it doesn’t have THC, why do people use smokable hemp?
Do you offer clones to farms?
Seasonally, yes. We typically offer clones in the winter and spring, prior to the outdoor planting season. Send an email to [email protected] to see if we have any clones available for sale.
Can I fail a drug test by taking CBD?
Do you Have any advice on how to operate the vapes?
Of course! There are a few helpful tips that we have to offer.
The most important thing to know is that Delta 8 THC is a very think fluid, and it is pretty much solid at room temperatures. If a pen is used, and then set on its side in a warm environment, the Delta 8 can drain away from the heating element, which will cause it to not function until the Delta 8 is warmed and allowed to flow back to the element. Often simply putting it in front of a heat source, or using a hair dryer to warm the reservoir will be sufficient to get the Delta 8 to flow properly. If you leave a vape pen in a hot car, and the pen is upside down or on its side, the Delta 8 could drain away from the heating element in the warm conditions. We recommend to keep the pens vertical after use for best results.
For the Flex Cell Battery:
- 5 clicks turns on the battery. It will then flash as it starts up.
- 2 clicks will pre-heat the element, and the unit will flash for a bit as the heating cycle completes.
- Press the silver button as you draw in on the vape cartridge. This heats the element as you draw air through the cartridge. Once the element is warm enough, the vaporized Delta 8 will be available.
- You can change the heat of the element by clicking 3 times. It will either be red for hottest setting, blue for medium, or white for cool.
- If the light flashes with no heating, the battery needs to be recharged. Use the included USB adapter to charge it.
- It is important to allow the pen to get warm by drawing on it a few times.
- The disposable pens may be recharged, but they do not have an on/off switch. If the pen does not appear to be working, try charging it.